Customer Success Story:
40% more fundraising dollars in just 18 months. That’s what happened when Catholic Services of Acadiana began using Causeview
Since 1973, Catholic Services of Acadiana has worked to reduce poverty and hunger in Lafayette, Louisiana. Each year, they provide over 150,000 meals and offer safe shelter to 600 men, women, children and veterans. Their re-housing program has helped 475 individuals out of homelessness, and works closely with each case to ensure ongoing income, furniture and food needs are met.
Where They Were
Catholic Services of Acadiana believed that they were attracting donors and volunteers well, but struggled to analyze and improve their relationships. They were tracking supporter information in an old, custom-built database, but it was not scalable as their needs grew. They could only access it from their office, and getting needed information into and out of it was always a serious challenge.
All of this meant that Catholic Services of Acadiana could only keep doing what they had been. They followed the same strategies they believed worked in the past, but were missing valuable opportunities to understand their constituents and grow their support.
Where They Are Now
“At a moment’s glance I know how a donor or volunteer is interacting with our organization, what specific programs they are interested in, what events they have previously attended, whether or not they have been thanked for their last gift and so on.”
– Sarah Clement, Director of Development
18-months later, Causeview has meant a ton for Catholic Services of Acadiana, the team that supports it, and the mission they work so hard to achieve. Their fundraising totals have skyrocketed by 40% due to a number of tangible changes:
- A vastly improved understanding of each supporter, and knowing that they can always access complete constituent information without hassle.
- Automated communications and reminders have helped them delight each supporter. Thank you emails and receipts are sent instantly, and tasks have been set so that the right member of the organization is prompted to reach out directly to major donors.
- Integrated online giving and event pages have been launched, giving an updated look-and-feel to their digital presence and ensuring that all data is available in Causeview.
- Real-time access to campaign performance metrics allow the organization to swiftly adjust their strategies based on deep insights instead of gut-feel and old tactics.
- Donor stewardship has been automated, helping move one-time donors or volunteers into recurring support for the mission.